GULF COAST AND OCEAN SPRINGS ESTATE LAW ATTORNEY
Murphy Law, P.A., provides the legal guidance clients need for divorce, wills, probate and disability claims, as well as construction work, contracts and real estate closings on the Gulf Coast. Attorney George Murphy founded the Ocean Springs, Mississippi, Law Firm in 2002. Today, our clients benefit from his 40 years of accomplished legal representation and the dedication of our staff.
A Tradition of Effective Representation on the Gulf Coast
Over the years, we have earned a well-deserved accomplished reputation for strong client service and case results. We provide skilled representation for a variety of legal issues, including:
- Family Law: Legal matters involving family members require a sensitive, yet strong approach. We handle divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, alimony and other related matters
- Workers’ Compensation Law: If you are injured on the job, we can help you with new or existing claims for medical expenses and lost wages
- Social Security Disability: If you are unable to work due to an injury at your place of work, we can pursue benefits from the federal government through applications and appeals if needed
- Probate and Estate Planning: We prepare powers of attorney, draft wills, contest wills, administer probate estates and more. During any time of life, we serve as a capable legal resource that has the flexibility to fit your needs
- Personal Injury: If you are injured in an auto accident or other personal injury we can assist you in receiving fair compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and long term damages. With a former insurance adjuster on staff we are ready to handle your Personal Injury Claim
A Law Firm Dedicated to Your Case
Every case begins with a careful assessment of a client’s unique situation. We take the time necessary to understand the whole issue and provide sound legal options that protect a client’s interests. It is always our goal to protect a client’s rights during negotiations and in court.
No matter what the issue involves, we remain devoted to our clients in their pursuit of justice. Helpful client service that delivers quality legal representation is the hallmark of our Law Firm. Clients are always treated in a professional manner and phone calls are returned promptly. This strong attention to detail is apparent in our impressive case history and empowers us to handle legal matters with the utmost confidence. Our clients find our commitment to long-term service and our stable supportive atmosphere helpful during times of need.
Contact a Gulf Coast and Ocean Springs Estate Law Attorney